Recent content by sieni

  1. S

    cant score alot of goals.

    To me it seems that you just don't have enough attacking roles on the field. Suarez is all good but after that Iniesta is the only one actually trying to get inside the box, and he's not even that much of a finisher. Either Neymar or Messi should also be looking for ways to score rather than...
  2. S

    Conceding Corners ----HELP needed

    In case you haven't yet you should give the link below a read. It has gotten a lot easier after a few patches to defend corners. Zonal marking seems to be the key. Using Set Pieces To Break Open A Match (And Preventing Your Opponent From Doing So) | Strikerless
  3. S

    Tactics creating guide by Igneos Eructid - short and sweet

    Gave this thread a read. Was not disappointed. Faith in humanity restored! Also a lot to learn for players interested in these things. Well done guys.
  4. S

    FM15 on SSD Hard Disk

    I will second this. Installed FM15 on an SSD with i5 (and overall decent mid-level hardware) and everything is smooth and fast with most of the leagues included in my save. A vast improvement from the "before-SSD-times" if you ask me.
  5. S

    Should I move?

    You obviously have a squad already capable of winning anything so I see no reason to leave |)
  6. S

    Tactics screen

    If I understood the question correctly you would like the players' preferred positions to be displayed on the tactics screen. I can't remember but I guess the positions weren't there by default so I must've added them manually. Selection Info > Custom > Customise Current View > Add Position...
  7. S

    The "I have a small question" thread

    Well he does have decent man management (10), but maybe it's still all his fault. I'll just have to wait and see if the situation changes when I move clubs.
  8. S

    The "I have a small question" thread

    Don't know if it's just my crappy assistant or maybe I'm missing something but... I'm used to sometimes having my assistant take care of friendlies to build up match fitness of less used players. Yet my assistant seems to be playing the starting 11 i have selected on the squad page and only subs...
  9. S

    Can someone help me create a decent diamond?

    I may not be a pro and my notes might actually be incorrect but a couple things in the screenshots caught my eye. First of all I'm not quite sure if playing Control with a structured shape is ideal. Controlling the posession in my opinion needs input from defensive players and a structured...
  10. S

    An FM Virgin

    As far as suggestions go, Id have to say the following: - Use paper, yes actual paper and pen! Draw out your tactics and how you want your team to play! - In-Game read the explanations regarding player positions and roles and see how you could have your players play the way you want - Start...
  11. S

    Your weird habits when playing FM

    Well this is actually new. Sometimes when my team scores an all important goal I go and do a chest pump... with my living room wall. What an idiot.
  12. S

    Awful Defensive Line/Closing Down

    Well, I can say that I'm relieved that I'm not the only one with this problem. For some time I thought that the new way to set up your tactics has suddenly turned me into a crappy manager (that can still be possible though...). Main problems still at this point, with the newest patch (I don't...
  13. S

    Nothing to Something - Story of my Life

    Pre-season 2016 Pre-season press conference Expectations? Transfers? IN: Dema (32, DM/MR/FBR), Free transfer Eemeli Reponen (25, GK), 0? from KTP Jukka-Pekka Saranp?? (17, FBL), 0? from Gnistan Curro Vacas (36, DC/DM/MC), Free transfer Jaakko Lepola (25, MC/AMC/AML), Free transfer...
  14. S

    Nothing to Something - Story of my Life

    Season two (2015) CONGRATULATIONS CHAMPIONS FC KooTeePee! Top goalscorer: Mikael L?hde (12) Most assists: Teemu Pastila (12) Highest rating: Mikael L?hde (7.15) Player of the year: We will be looking forward to our first season in the top league of our country - The Veikkausliiga...
  15. S

    Nothing to Something - Story of my Life

    Pre-season 2015 Expectations were a lot higher this time around with an extremely promising first season. We lost some key players on free transfers but were still hopeful. How did we manage in the friendlies and cup this time around? How did we do in the transfer market? IN: Konsta Rasimus...
Back
Top