Recent content by sir_shanley

  1. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Done with this game I'm going back to 2014. At least what the players did in that game seemed based on a tiny bit of logic. This game is just ******* shocking. SI are turning into Ubisoft! Unfinished games that seem worse than previous ones...
  2. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Did this and Obertan scored a header at the front post against me. I am a Newcastle fan and Obertan is a **** poor player at best who I have never seen bravely attempt to win any sort of header especially against one against 2 defenders at the front post. Defenders in question are Micah Richards...
  3. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Near post corners are beyond a joke on this game! 50% of goals conceded must come from this! Even if I train to specifically defend set pieces it's pointless. I try to exploit this by setting corners to front post and my players either completely ignore me or for some reason the opposition have...
  4. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    FM 12 and 13 were a lot better than the last 2 attempts. At least it appeared players actually listened to you and responded to what was going on around them. Transfers were ridiculous on those versions though.
  5. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Anyone else struggling with their players being unable to put a tackle in, in their own half? It is getting ridiculous whether I am Peterborough or Arsenal my teams will not tackle! I tell them to press more and they stand off, I tell them to tackle hard they attempt to stand them up. It...
  6. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    How can it be his tactic if he is creating 5-6 clear cut chances each game? That says to me his tactic is working and that the usual thing happens that World Class strikers can't finish basic chances yet some unknown can chip the keeper from 20 yrds. Usual bullshit that happens far too often on...
  7. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Also why is my team with better forwards has to have 4 times as many shots as the opposition to score goals? I f I have a team set up that manages 20+ shots 12 of which are on target and I lose 3-2 to a team that has 3 shots and scores all 3 with each player having finishing less than 14 for...
  8. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    What the **** is the point in a player when presented with a tap in stopping the ball to allow the defender to get back and make a block! This is Juan Mata as well! A decent player who would smash that in and instead causes me to draw the match! It's an absolute joke. I never see that happen for...
  9. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Not playing this game until they sort out the stupid ******* mistakes! My tactics have to be flawless in order to be successful yet the AI just has to wait for my keeper to pass them the ball or drop it their strikers feet. Also what the **** is wrong with corners? In one match I can witness my...
  10. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Game is **** end of! It is ridiculous that a league 1 winger can fend off then beat 3 premier league defends then pick out a cross Beckham would be proud of only for their 5'8 forward with 7 for heading out jumps my 6'2 midfielder with 17 for heading and scores! That is just one example of ****...
  11. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Never a truer word spoken! FM2012 was brilliant in comparison to 2013 and 2014. The new one is an absolute joke! I thought in 2013 player attributes were a pointless but it seems even worse this time round.
  12. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Same **** different year it seems! Still the same problems as last year have about 10 more shots than your opponent yet losing 3-0 to 3 shots on target, every mistake my team makes gets punished yet my team fail to ever capitalize on any opportunity they are given, my goalkeeper constantly...
  13. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    Can anyone explain too me why despite having great youth scouting and great youth facilities I get no decent players. I got the Barca job a team which is well renown for producing great young talent yet in the three years I have been there the best player I have produced has a PA of 150! I am...
  14. S

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Genuinely just fooled by the April fools message of a £500m windfall for players and stadium... Well played sirs!
  15. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    I hate how twisted and biased this f**king game is! I can play the last 10 games playing a good passing game with solid tackling then in a crunch CL game my team forgets how to pass and wont tackle anyone! Th main reason I think it is biased is how many mistakes my team will make in one game to...
Back
Top