Recent content by SirAlexMUFC

  1. S

    *** THE TIGER LILLIES *** WON THE PREMIERSHIP WITH NEWCASTLE IN THE FIRST SEASON ***

    Worked amazing with Spurs! Season 1 - 2nd in league, won Europa League Season 2 - Won Prem and FA Cup Season 3 - Won Prem and Champions League Season 4 - Won Community Shield, Euro Super Cup, World Club Championsip, League Cup, Prem, FA Cup and Champions League :o Never had so much success so...
  2. S

    *** THE TIGER LILLIES *** WON THE PREMIERSHIP WITH NEWCASTLE IN THE FIRST SEASON ***

    Career Update Just to let you know, after my original slump and being 15th after about 14 games, I ended up on a great run at the end of the season and came second by 1 point (albeit I never really came close to being top until the last couple of games). However..... second season I won the...
  3. S

    BEAUTIFUL PLAY

    Help! Hi, Do I need to set any of my own instructions or set my own training etc for v2 (with an AMC)? I haven't used someone else's tactics before!
  4. S

    *** THE TIGER LILLIES *** WON THE PREMIERSHIP WITH NEWCASTLE IN THE FIRST SEASON ***

    Help - Take 2 Just realized how poor my English was in that first post - not sure how that happened!! So ill start again :) Ive downloaded the tactic to the game, but I've lost 3 out of my first 4 games (update on post 1!). I have a good assistant, I have tried changing between control and...
  5. S

    *** THE TIGER LILLIES *** WON THE PREMIERSHIP WITH NEWCASTLE IN THE FIRST SEASON ***

    Help! Its the first time I've used someone else's tactic before. I have managed to load it onto my game, but and they seem to be using it. But I;m 3-0 down in the first 20 minutes and I'm playing as tottenham! Do I need to do anything else? Thanks
  6. S

    Patrick Vieira - from Midfielder to Manager

    Great read!! Awesome read, although I'm not happy you're stealing all MUFC's players!! oO) I buy FM every year but have been into way more this year than ever before - this is my first time reading and posting on FM base! I was looking for some advice, I am looking to creating a story like...
Back
Top