Recent content by Skendo

  1. S

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    You got me lawl :p But I thought it is still okay to post here if I play FM12. I guess not, sorry. Btw, Udinese bought him back year 2013/14 ^^)
  2. S

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: Kwadwo Asamoah Team you are managing: Fulham Team who are buying: Lyon Offer: €12M Year: 2014/15 Other Info: I got 6 CM and I am playing with 2 each game. I signed Asamoah for free when he left udinese. Now he is worth €6M. He has played 15 games and scored once. His grade is 6.89...
  3. S

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: Danny Welbeck Team you are managing: Fulham Team who are selling: Manchester united Offer: £9M Year: 2014/15 Other Info: Already got Emmanuel-Thomes(scored 43 goals last season in Premier Leageu), Carlos Fierro and Yaya Sanogo as poachers. Yaya only got 3 stars and I am planning on...
  4. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Bought him! ;) I hope he will do good because I qualified for champions league! Thanks for the answer!
  5. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Player: Mattia Destro Team you are managing: Fulham Team who are selling: Roma Offer: € 3.7M Year: 2014 Other Info: Berbatov is getting old, 33 years old, and Chamahk just turned 30. I am playing with 3 strikers, 2 target players and 1 poacher. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Yaya Sanogo are my poacher...
  6. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Meh, Shelvey wont join Fulham then lawl. Well, I had to spend most of my budget on players who can straight go to the first team. Next season I will take a look at some good regens and hopefully, they will join the club. Wilshere still plays for Arsenal, but in December 2012, Aaron Ramsey...
  7. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    As now I am 3rd in premier league and I got some great CM. But I just wanted to know if Shelvey would be a good investment for the future. My scout reports say that he will be one of the best CM in premier league.
  8. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Sorry, my bad! I meant €5 lawl
  9. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    Player: Jonjo Shelvey Team you are managing: Fulham Team who are selling: Liverpool Offer: €5M Year: 2013/14 Other Info: Liverpool doesn't let him play any game so he wants to leave. Should I buy him or not? Is he going to be a superb or not?
  10. S

    Fulham - 3rd season - Need 2 strikers and midfielder

    Bought sanogo from fiorentina but he is still young for premier leage. I also bought Jay Emmanuel-Thomas which turned out to be a superb player. Played 6 matches, 10 goals. :D
  11. S

    Fulham - 3rd season - Need 2 strikers and midfielder

    I will take a look at Cazorla, but I don't think he wants to join Fulham. I tried to recruit Doumbia but he chose Chelsea instead.
  12. S

    Fulham - 3rd season - Need 2 strikers and midfielder

    Ello! I'm almost on my 3rd season with Fulham in Premier league. I have sold Petric because of bad performance and Rodallega too. Now I have Berbatov, Bryan Ruiz and Emmanuel from Ipswich. I'm playing with 3 strikers and I only have 3 atm. I am going to buy Carlos Fierro but he is still young...
Back
Top