Recent content by SLWD Smiffy

  1. S

    Solid 442 tested with Brighton, Liverpool and Maidenhead

    Going to test this with Watford and get back to you at the end of the season. Thanks for sharing!
  2. S

    Suk Sam

    Okay so I said I would follow this tactic up once I'd finished the season and here's how I got on: The first part of the season wasn't too shabby, but come the second half the wheels fell off of the bus a little bit. The tactic was pretty inconsistent and I was losing games I felt I...
  3. S

    Suk Sam

    Hey guys, I've given this tactic a go with Watford and it seems positive so far. I'm sat 5th after 5 games and the team is playing really good football. I've not tried the other formation with 3 strikers in the league, but I tried it in pre-season and in comparison to this one, the 532 is a lot...
Back
Top