Recent content by smalljaff

  1. S

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    okay another 12 hours can't wait for this;)
  2. S

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    in the first page is still 1st july version
  3. S

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    already updated? schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger transfer to Man Utd done?
  4. S

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    release time when release new update version
  5. S

    4-2-3-1 Wingers Paradise , Bringing back the lone striker(25+goals)

    Which one is the final tactic? Winger Paradise! in OP or Winger Paradise!!! in page12??
  6. S

    THE 'REAL' REAL MADRID!!! TESTERS NEEDED!

    Individual Player training average is low???
  7. S

    The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

    I using manchester united now should I use the main version or top team version??
  8. S

    The Feevah - 4-2-3-1 - 26 CS - Great Goal Diffrence - Patch 14.2 - Testers Needed

    In the cups final should I use home tactic or away??
  9. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    jassar The tactic I.M.POSSIBLE can i use 1 IF 1 DW??
Back
Top