Recent content by smejky3

  1. S

    Some kind of save games

    Because I can not, I tried to play for Barcelona, Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, PSG etc, and I want to play for your game
  2. S

    Some kind of save games

    I would like to have your game Uploaded such as Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. and I downloaded it and I played.
  3. S

    Some kind of save games

    Anyway, any team in the 1st league and team for such a lightweight Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. depending on what you save What you save?
  4. S

    Some kind of save games

    No, I want your save if you understand me ?
  5. S

    Some kind of save games

    Hello, I'm new here, I would like to ask if anyone here neuploadnul your game, I really can not play, even for larger clubs I do not, I would be grateful if anyone here have any Uploaded thank your game. PS: Sorry for my English, I come from Czech Republic and I can not much English. Thanks bye
Back
Top