Recent content by sofaen

  1. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Hachim Mastour is a 1998 mode, but fair enough :) I just wanted to see if I could get him to get his national debut before he did in real-life. He got his debut yesterday, by the way.
  2. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I can see your point.. What I don't understand then is why Ronaldo is still a 85-model, Sanchez is a 88-model and so on.. It just takes away a part of the fun for us Norwegians who finally have a really good talent. And when we start in Tippeligaen in Norway 2014, he is 16.
  3. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I wanted the latest update because I thought you had made Martin Odegaard into a 1998-model like he is. I now see that he is a 1997 still. Can you fix this and send it to me?
  4. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I think I got it now. It was the MACOSX file that messed it up or something :) Again, thank you very much!
  5. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I have done exactly what it says, but my game just crashes when I start it...
  6. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I received it, thank you very much. Do you have some easy instructions for how to do it? I'm a little newbie when it comes to this.
  7. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I have now donated to you. You are doing a great job. Thank you in advance.
  8. S

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Is it possible to get a update based on today/yesterday? Also, I was wondering what the Norwegian wonderkid Martin Ødegaard's PA is?
Back
Top