Recent content by Son of Jools and Jops

  1. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    He's literally had 3 times as many injuries as he has had appearances for me :S
  2. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Still loving the game, but you can't help but feel a little annoyed when the captain of Newcastle Utd, Collocini, stays unhappy the entire season at the fact I sold Sammy Ameobi (my 5th choice striker seeing as I am not using a tactic with any wingers)
  3. S

    4th Season Blues

    Reached much the same point with Newcastle after 5 years. Have now started a game with Stockport in the conference north - it's taken about 5 attempted saves just to find a tactic that is anywhere near decent :S
  4. S

    Does This Seem Harsh To Anyone Else?

    I think the Blackburn and West Brom games would have made me throw the monitor out of the window
  5. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Funny you should say that, I still play on commentary only (Champ Man 2/3 style), and I don't get annoyed by any of the issues mentioned :D Nothing worse than only being able to see the phrase "There is only one outcome here!!!" when a player is about to shoot, only for the next bit of...
  6. S

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Have attempted several saves with a conference north side on FM15 so far, with very little success, until I started using V19 Drop with Stockport: Got hammered off Doncaster in the FA Cup, but other than that, 16 points clear in the league after 18 games ain't bad :)
  7. S

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Agreed. I used to use V10, and switched to the 3 striker tactic halfway through the last season. I also found that Press was much more effective regardless of who the opposition was, home and away, so I tend to set that as the tactic to start the game and tweak certain things depending on how...
  8. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Don't understand. I am literally unbeaten as Holland manager for over 2 years now, winning the Confederations Cup the year before that, and the World Cup this year, and yet my job status is very insecure with the board disappointed with my management of the team? :S
  9. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Superb - start of the 2016/17 season, and I have 7 first team players unavailable for the Community Shield, European Super Cup, and first couple of league games, due to the Olympics :'(
  10. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Completely agree - started my second season with victories against Man City and Liverpool as Newcastle manager, and the fans are still ****** about a nil nil draw against Carlisle from nearly 2 months ago :S
  11. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    If it makes you feel any better, here is my comeuppance :(
  12. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    This is what happens when clubs borrow money from Wonga.......
  13. S

    Post Your Successes

    Fierro league debut for me - good to see he's as good as ever :D
  14. S

    Holding on to leads proving very very hard. Anyone else having this problem?

    I tend to switch to control with the 'play out of defence' option unchecked, and the 'much lower tempo' option checked from around 75 minutes onwards.
  15. S

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    I knew there was a reason none of my players have me listed as one of their favorite members of staff! (6)
Back
Top