Recent content by sovietchild

  1. S

    Few questions about Fifa Manager

    This is from uefa wiki Prize money As of 2012–13, UEFA awards €2.1 million to each team in the play-off round. For reaching the group stage, UEFA awards a base fee of €8.6 million. A win in the group is awarded €1 million and a draw is worth €500,000. In addition, UEFA pays teams reaching the...
  2. S

    Few questions about Fifa Manager

    Oops I made a mistake I meant to say football manager
  3. S

    Few questions about Fifa Manager

    Hello, 1 question - how many seasons can you play? 2. how many ukrainian leagues is there? (Pyramid) 3. Lets say if I take low budget team and bring it to champions league would I get any reward for just making UEFA group stage just like in real world? What is the rewards compare to real...
Back
Top