Recent content by Sparkyte

  1. S

    Who should go? Napoli-ST

    Do no sell them. They were my best players in my Napoli save banging in 100+ goals a season and a lot of assists. Each of them had an estimated value of 20M+ and I rejected numerous offers from Real, Barca, Chelsea etc. ;)
  2. S

    who is the best amc in the game

    Jadson - almost as good as Ronaldinho ;)
  3. S

    Arsenal Vs Liverpool

    LoL!!!
  4. S

    Arsenal Vs Liverpool

    Penalty!!!! :d
  5. S

    Get the best out of moussa sissoko

    Re-train him as ST. ;)
  6. S

    Unbelievable Penalty Shootout!

    I play as Wolfsburg and this is what happens against Werder Bremen in a match for the German Cup: I can't believe that there were 9 consecutive misses from players of both clubs. The chance for this happening must have been very small. I'm glad that atleast I was the one going forward at the...
  7. S

    Striker..

    Christian Benitez(The Best for his price), Darwin Quintero, Vaclav Kadlec, Garra Dembele, Jan Chramosta(Superb Player), Humberto Suazo, Jackson Martinez, Bony, Tomas Necid(5 up front 3 in installments), Vedad Ibisevic. ;)
  8. S

    Most goals one of your player scored is a season

    Jermain Defoe - 48 Goals in 47 Matches 1st Season with Spurs.
  9. S

    What do you think the quarterfinal draw will be?

    Inter - Chelsea Barcelona - Tottenham Schalke - Shakhtar Real - Manchester
  10. S

    Ball Winning CM under £10M

    Adam Vass 3M Pure Class! ;)
  11. S

    My New LFC 11.3 Save

    If you have Portugal as playable he will cost much more. BTW for a striker try Garra Dembele as he has been improved with the ne patch. ;)
  12. S

    Blackpool - 1st Season - £5mill

    Garra Dembele, Christian Benitez and Darwin Quintero are really good and cheap strikers. ;)
  13. S

    Which team will you manage in 11.3?

    Malaga and Jadson will be my first signing :P
Back
Top