Recent content by spuavick

  1. S

    Tactics from around the world

    https://www.fmkorea.com/3707936762 Thank you for this tactic
  2. S

    Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back!

    I've been played tactic Vujevic against Strikerless-D! and it's awesome ;) I think it's the best tactic with 3 defenders ;) In this one lost game I used 3-6-1, but this one Vujevic against Strikerless-D! is the best ;) Thank you :)
  3. S

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    I've found 4-2-3-1 catenaccio (the invincibles) at Steam. I've added exploits TFF and the results are incredible now... I used it in AEK for several games, except for the away match with PAOK: 4-2-3-1_catenaccio_(the_invincibles)_exploit.fmf
  4. S

    CLASH Tactics

    is here ​ my team was really underdog...
  5. S

    CLASH Tactics

    I think 4141 v4 is the best solid defence tactic ever in the fm19... at this moment ;) I've started used this tactic from 4:0 against Slask Wroclaw... this is my first season in 1st league (2nd level) I've few players from 4th level (3rd league)...
  6. S

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Thx a lot this is really good tactic :)
  7. S

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Can someone share this tactic v3 is good for my team, so I hope this should be a great ;) https://www.fmkorea.com/best/1657606471 Thx
  8. S

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Zyndar 433 beta tactic fmf
  9. S

    4-2DM-3-1 Pass To Win [Need Help]

    I played ONE match (Lipava - Lechia) many times, tried many tactics from this and other forums and... I always lose... My actual team is Lipava FC from Latvia. Is a poor team in Euro, but I won the championship. Before new season I've played friendly game against Lechia (1st place in Polish...
  10. S

    European Old Cups 90s

    Hi! I've made Euro Cups from 90s years. Champions League is only for champions (16 teams in groups stage) (53 teams in this competition); Cup Winners' Cup - 54 teams - winners FA Cup; UEFA Cup 104 teams - include 3 winners from InterToto Cup; InterToto Cup - 53 teams; 3 winner teams qualify...
  11. S

    Knap tactics

    Another good results.... A specially one was a great. We won with Lechia from Polish Premier League in the FA Cup 2nd round :)
  12. S

    Knap tactics

    Good start. This is my first season in Polish 1st League, previously we played in 2nd (promoted from 2nd position). I think the best way for good results is not using any OI by AsMan. Another good tactic Knap ;) Thanx a lot :)
  13. S

    Alternative Polish League for FM15 & FM16

    Hello. I made Alternative Polish League From the next season polish (3 top competitions) will be have for 20 teams in all leagues. I added Polish League Cup, which winner will be playing in the European League (UEFA Cup). Promotions & relegations is like in the English competitions. Financial...
  14. S

    Knap tactics

    And for 25 years was only a demo, I didn't played any game. I was testing new rules ;)
Back
Top