Recent content by stefanschwegler

  1. S

    Stefan's Football Manager Adventure

    Transfers The only major departue this season is Ilkay Gundogan. I don't want to sell him though. Real Madrid first bid was 30M. Then, I ask for 35M. Madrid give a 'take it or leave it offer'. I sold him. 35M is a fair price. That is a big profit which allows me to buy some good players...
  2. S

    Stefan's Football Manager Adventure

    Welcome to BVB Before I move on, I would like the readers to know that i'm not going to post this story the way most of users does. I don't want to make up any stories which is nonsense. I choose dortmund because they have failed to win the BundesLiga 2 years in a row now. Being the shadow of...
  3. S

    Stefan's Football Manager Adventure

    Hi managers! I decided to make a new save and start posting it here. It won't be a story of one club, I'll change clubs whenever I feel like it. It will be a story about this one manager, named Stefan, who will make it to the hall of fame and become the best manager ever. I skipped the first...
Back
Top