Recent content by sterimar

  1. S

    tevez

    Bought him for my Arsenal team in 2013 (8 mil), he scored 3 goals in 2 matches but he is unhappy because I subbed him out. What the **** man we were winning the match, I just wanted to be safe and sub you. I think I'm gonna sell him the end of the season.
  2. S

    Messi - Problem with consistency

    I'm in 2015 with Barca. I play him Inside Forward/Attack/Max. Creative Freedom/Cut Inside. He scored 128 goals, made 54 assists in 167 matches and he missed like 60 matches because of his injuries (three times, long term; three times mid-term).
  3. S

    Youth's demand insane wages?

    Having a sugar daddy effects that too right? I mean; "You have money gimme some" ?
  4. S

    Screen shots of Man City's wages

    You think they are over-spending? Look at this. What is this?! Look at those rotation players' wages, ****!
  5. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    wtf my head is full of ****
  6. S

    What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

    I wouldn't recommend playing like this. Did you sign any players? If not, middle of the midfield is too weak to handle the pressure from other teams. I believe you are gonna put Busquets and Xavi there. So, too weak... Are you playing with any transfer updates?
  7. S

    BEST DR AND DL??

    I'd say Serge Aurier.
  8. S

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    There you go.
  9. S

    Biggest bargain you've had?

    Bought Alex Teixeira for 4.5 mil euros in 2013. He is a great backup player.
  10. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    Yeah. Look at his heading ability, beasting it. But he is slow and his finishing is awful. I think I'm going to sell him. The other regen should cover Villa.
  11. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    He is a wonderkid but... I don't know... This guy is a beast in some ways. But his finishing is so low...
  12. S

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    I wouldn't buy Otamendi. 30 mil. is too much. But as for Cahill; I'd say deal.
  13. S

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Yeah i agree. I sold him. He's 27 so I don't think I won't be able to sell him after two or three years later for 58 million euros. I'm going to buy a young backup midfielder and a decent defender.
  14. S

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    I'm playing as Barcelona for the first time with a summer update. United just knocked my door with 58 million euros (cash) for Iniesta. Should I sell him? I don't use him because I have Fabregas and Xavi.
Back
Top