Recent content by stevec787

  1. S

    The npower Football League Thread.

    Andrew Keogh scored 25 goals in 16 games for me with Leeds
  2. S

    Aggressive Players

    Nice one lads!! There's a fella with Cagliari, Nainggolan looks mental.....then again, aren't most of the Beligans bit mad in the game? haha
  3. S

    Aggressive Players

    I'm looking to create the new "crazy gang" with, yes Malaga (should be funny in Spain) I'm looking at every position, so any players you have or know of that are a little bit mental on the pitch would be much appreciated :D
  4. S

    LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

    Max Lonsdale is on trial or has been signed by Man Utd, played for the reserves against Fleetwood last week
  5. S

    players to watch for in fm12

    I wonder whose going to be the randomly amazing player in this one, there's always one :)
  6. S

    Suarez handball? Anybody found that exciting?

    can't help but think its a bit like the Henry handball, just instead of scoring a goal cause of it, he stopped a goal! and being irish I can't help but bit bitter about it, handball like that is just ratty!
  7. S

    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (E3 2011)

    I can't wait for it!! Never thought a game would replace Jax and Daxter for me, but Uncharted is simply awesome!!!! played Uncharted 2 for 6 straight hours!!!
  8. S

    LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

    maybe make Rooney be able to play Centre Mid? also, I think Johnny Howson could do with a little CA/PA boost :)
  9. S

    David Villa Replacement

    I'm Barca in my fourth season, got Torres for 55million, he's a good bit younger isn't he?
  10. S

    Pele The Most Overrated Footballer of all time ?

    :P oh just ssh!
  11. S

    Your most amazing deal.

    Balotelli for 12m with Man Utd Would Tevez for 33m be good?
  12. S

    Marco Verratti Problem

    his average rating is still good....keep faith, have a look at the training schedule, I once had all my team not training for a month once by mistake, still don't know how I managed that haha
  13. S

    Charlie Sheen

    I love him!!!!! when I grow up I want to be as awesome as him!!! maybe not as much to lose my kids, but **** it the guy is having a awesome time and doesn't regret it!! he's bi-winning!!!!
  14. S

    32 Team Irish League

    The home team web sites would have the full panels of each team http://www.kerrygaa.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1894:kerry-team-v-dublin-announced-&catid=46:team-news-senior-football&Itemid=35 thats the kerry panel that played dublin...I'd imagine other county teams have...
Back
Top