Recent content by stianak

  1. S

    FM 12 - Future save game files. (Exclusive)

    Great job Ross! I downloaded the 2020 save just to check the progress of some of the wonderkids, and this was a great help. I did mess around with the save some more, as I checked who had won the champions league and other competitions. And I when I got to the world cup, I realised that I...
  2. S

    getting the best of alexis s and jovetic

    What about trying them both or at least one of them as "Inside Forward"? They will then cut inside, instead of sticking to their sides. They will then act more as second strikers, a bit like how Lionel Messi acts when he's playing for Barcelona.
  3. S

    How to get value for your players?

    I have always had a major problem with the FM series. I can always squeeze out a great deal for a player that I don't want to sell, but I have always struggled to get value for players that I want to get rid off. How do you attract interest to these players? I always seem to only get around two...
  4. S

    Coke League 2 Players

    Here's an even better thread for you ... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/good-lower-league-signings-t22342.html
  5. S

    Is FM2010 easy?

    You should go for a worse team for sure. It's so much fun that way. Just look at it, you can probably win both the league and the Champions League in three years with about any top six team in the Premiership. And when you've accomplished that, what's the fun next? Winning it every year? That...
  6. S

    Wonderkid List

    I have improved it, open it in notepad, and it should be fine ...
  7. S

    Good Lower League Signings

    Name: Adam Eckersley Age: 23 Position: D/WBL Club: AC Horsens Value/Fee: £30.000 Work Permit Needed: No This player is trained at Manchester United, but has never played a competetive game for them. He has also played at Antwerp, Brøndby, Barnsley, and Port Vale where he was at loan. He was...
  8. S

    Central Defender

    See if you can pick up Otamendi. As you can read in these forums, he's got a -10 potential, and he is great already, at the age of 21. I'm not sure if you can lure him to Celtic, but it is worth a shot. I had a Liverpool cheat game going, just to fool around and to be able to check out a few...
Back
Top