Recent content by Stimmo

  1. S

    Manchester United's Rafael charged for...

    Standard **** FA hypocrasy. Trying to make a point to Fergie about the Gerrard red, and indirectly backing the refs desicion.
  2. S

    How much did you pay for FM?

    £22.43 from base.com
  3. S

    Are You Paranoid To Sign A 30 Year Old Player?

    I got RVN for 1m! Him and Owen kept Rooney and Dzeko out of the team....Banging them in. As long as they have a good natural fitness stat....get them in!
  4. S

    best left winger apart fom ronaldo messi and ribery

    Jovetic is amazing on my game. By Jan - 14 goals, 11 asssits FROM LEFT WING!
  5. S

    World Super League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OH VIRGONIZER! R u on steam.....I need to sort out getting added....Not done this before!
  6. S

    World Super League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry dude....I'm only asking. APOLOGIES. I am joining the league?!
  7. S

    World Super League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just as an aside, does anyone want two tickets for Bolton vs Arsenal in the Arsenal end on the 17th Jan? £100 for the pair inc admin fee I paid and postage. Give me a ring if you fancy it! 07894804760 - Stimo :)
  8. S

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    SELL GERRARD!! He isn't pulling up trees on my game, been dropped from the England squad.
  9. S

    English Premier League......Season 09/10

    Name: Joe Username: beast....(this is my hamachi U/N?) Team: Any......I'm mint!! lol Hamachi: Yes Not too late am I?
  10. S

    World Super League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hiya mate, DIBS ON MAN UTD!! Well up for this! But not sure how to join it! Stimo.
Back
Top