Recent content by stmirren37

  1. S

    Ever lost your job because of a consortium takeover?!

    It's a shame St Mirren haven't been taken over in real life.
  2. S

    The 4 ultimate fmbase academys !

    Thanks for nothing Jake, you're a total letdown.
  3. S

    The 4 ultimate fmbase academys !

    Hmm... This was nearly two months ago. I think it's fair to say Jake has chucked it.
  4. S

    Problems With Hamilton In the SPL

    I did a save and somehow scraped 11th, staying up by 2 points after I won my last 3 games. Try and sign a good CB and a pacey striker and play on the counter. One of the hardest teams to manage on FM I think.
  5. S

    What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

    Just signed this French regen for St Mirren, what role should I train him in and does he need his position retrained?
  6. S

    1st Goals . . . .

    All the time. :S Just drew 3-3 with Inverness, three regens scored their first ever goal...
  7. S

    Confusion about player potential :S

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/announcements-please-read/47630-stop-using-gay-negative.html ;)
  8. S

    The 4 ultimate fmbase academys !

    I'm happy to check it too Jake if Steve is busy ;) ---------- Post added 13/04/2011 at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 10/04/2011 at 12:45 PM ---------- Heard from Steve yet, mate?
  9. S

    Become a player

    I'm not the **** here ;)
  10. S

    Become a player

    Someone has anger problems.
  11. S

    Top 5 SPL Best and Worst signings of 2010/11

    Good shout, but Alan Gow has to be a major dud :P
  12. S

    Top 5 SPL Best and Worst signings of 2010/11

    Darren McGregor has to be up there, Saints got him on a free from Cowdenbeath and he's our player of the year comfortably (scoring a few goals from CB too)
  13. S

    Become a player

    You clearly were, just be patient FFS!
Back
Top