Recent content by stokie22

  1. S

    Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger Tactic and Discussion

    I seriously would like to shake your hand right now!!!! Couldn't beat Manchester City to save my life and I am Liverpool. 3rd season in and I haven't beat them since the 1st season, since then they have signed like crazy and have a virtually unstoppable strike force. First game I tried this it...
  2. S

    deep Lying Playmaker

    Funny thing is I looked at this thread for my Liverpool team. I already currently have, Poli, Vidal and Nuri Sahin and it's only my 3rd season. Thing is, the choice is too hard. if you had all 3 which one would you choose?
  3. S

    Post Your Successes

    Liverpool recovery. First season nothing and came 4th. 2nd season won League cup and FA cup, Semi-final in Champions league (Players were knackered and a lot of injury's because of the amount of games been played because of been in so many cups and the league challenge) 2nd in the Premiership...
  4. S

    Nilmar!!!

    Ahhh ****. Sorry.
  5. S

    How can I stop my players to "go for glory"

    Best hope is to look for players that Pass farther than shoot or have a chat with the player in question and ask him to to look for the pass instead of the shot.
  6. S

    Nilmar!!!

    What role do you play him? Poacher, Complete forward etc?
  7. S

    made my own club

    It's in the editor somewhere.
  8. S

    4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

    I got the strikers swapping positions. All my strikers doing really well. When I get K. Jones back from injury Then Tuncay can take full control of the goal scoring. Brap.
Back
Top