Recent content by strawby

  1. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    Congrats I managed to finish 13th with a good run of results, hopefully get some money and push on, great read by the way.
  2. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    There is about 7 points between me and the first relegation spot, the bottom team are about 12 points off me, I have about 2 players for each position my squad is about 26 players, I've gone back to the formation that got me 2 promotion the players seem to like it.
  3. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    Well done for the promotion looking good I'm into Jan in the prem I'm 17th been tinkering with tactics to much keep going loving the thread
  4. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    yeah there not throwing too much money my way but thats the challange
  5. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    Yeah nice one managed to get promotion second season in championship finding it hard in prem though but will stick at it
  6. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    Doing well I managed to stay up with a good run of wins at the end of the season, looking good for you great thread
  7. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    Yes I always play with carlisle they are my hometown club as well, I got back to back promotions, bought a lot of youth in maybe to many, loving your story, good luck will keep reading
  8. S

    Becoming a Hometown Hero -Carlisle United

    Good luck in the championship almost finished my first season lying 20th with 5 games left fingers crossed it goes well
  9. S

    Tactic Premier League 16.2 (Testers Welcome)

    Merry xmas to everyone
  10. S

    Bluth's 4-4-2 (Farewell to FM15)

    just a quick update second season with newcastle won the league,capitol one cup, fa cup, just using the origonal tactic, let my *** man do teamtalks and training, a few screenshots
  11. S

    Bluth's 4-4-2 (Farewell to FM15)

    hi pikasotn i used the original one in opening post
  12. S

    Bluth's 4-4-2 (Farewell to FM15)

    Have to say after trying so many tactics this by far the best i have used, i have started a save with newcastle and had amazing success wining the league and fa cup had used the latest transfer update transfers
  13. S

    Mr Hough The Beast Is Back Tactic Thread FM14

    He is currently working on a new tactic which he said he would have news on anytime now
Back
Top