Recent content by Stroudy1975

  1. S

    Grame crashes when using editor files

    Hi everyone, I have an issue with FM 19 when using editor files. Essentially after I've passed the "introduce yourself to the team" stage the game crashes. I have tried this on a complete reinstall of the game (so no cache or data to clear as its a clean install) on a new hard drive and it...
  2. S

    Changes to default database

    I might be confused but I though that players contracts and attributes were only updated in the main database releases. Yet ever since I updated to the Jan transfer window update, and start a game using the default database some players, like Eder Alvarez Balanta for example, now start the game...
  3. S

    FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

    I might be confused but I though that players contracts and attributes were only updated in the main database releases. Yet ever since I updated to the Jan transfer window update, and start a game using the default database some players, like Eder Alvarez Balanta, now start the game with a...
Back
Top