First of all, A Standing Ovation to you for such a wonderful & gripping story.. It took me a week to complete your 227 pages, astonishing read. I was so happy when you decided to join Real Madrid & change them into world beaters again with the wealth of talent at your disposal, but alas I'm...
Thanks a million for all your useful and extremely insights on tactics, training setups and these minor but very tips for the best FM experience..! Cheers... :D
Can you alter the PA of Neal Maupay and raise it higher since he is a beast of a player for anybody who signs him, I'm sure many people here will agree to this hopefully... He deserves a higher PA... Also in my opinion Ter Stegen's PA is too overrated for a keeper who starts off with a reflexes...
Just wanna tell you thanks a ton for your awesome work.. you really have put in great amount of work into this... Please upload the update sooner than the given date on your first page, many people can hardly wait... I know it would take time, but an earlier update would be very appreciated...