Recent content by superiorstu

  1. S

    The Complete Regen Thread

    Thank you very much, I was wondering as I have 2 players the same age dubbed the new Michael Carrick so it threw me a bit |)
  2. S

    The Complete Regen Thread

    Hey I posted this question on the other regen thread but I'm guessing noone knows the answer as I didn't get one but i'll try here too... When a regen is 'dubbed the new' whoever, does that mean they ARE that player reborn, will be as good as that player or does it mean nothing at all?
  3. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    So for the Regens when they are 'dubbed the new ...' does that mean that they essentially ARE that player, or that they will become as good as them, or does it mean nothing at all? Thanks in advance :)
  4. S

    Training schedules?

    I've got training schedules for GK, Def, Mid, DM;s and Strikers. How can I upload them to here so you can use them? They get your stats right up!
  5. S

    New corner bug?

    Thanks Ah thanks i'll check it out then :)
  6. S

    New corner bug?

    I'm new to the set pieces and tactic creator etc so this seems pretty good to try. I can get the corner taker to give it to my 'offer short option' but how do I then make him cross to the middle?
Back
Top