This has been working better than VI for me. Will give it an entire season with MK Dons...using no OI's, deleting the assistant manager OI suggestions as well. The goals are neat - short passing around the box to score sensational team goals. Slightly worried about the amount of 1-1s the...
I had a fine MK Dons career back in FM15, so I am very interested in the outcome ;)
Background: Season 2015/16 - Championship predicted 24th. Finished 5th. Promoted through Play Offs. Primary Tactic used: Mr Langvatn's 4-4-2 Deep Sicilian Defence v5
Season 2016/2017 - PL predicted 20th...
Thanks for the advice guys. VI seems very stable. As MK Dons in Prem (Season 3) I am media predicted 17th and at the 1/2 way point of the season I am sitting in a comfortable 13th spot. Recent run has been against four of the top five clubs: Liverpool (a) 0-0; Manchester City (h) 1-2 (MK Dons...
Hi guys - am really keen to give this tactic a go in one of my last saves for FM16...question is, which tactic IV or VI? I have players that could fit in both tactics. Or even mix and match and use IV for some games and VI for others? As always, any salient advice would be appreciated!
First and foremost, you are 80% there. By choosing this tactic (which for me is easily the best and most consistent in the Fm16 series) you will not fail. You will overachieve. You will be sturdy in defence and potent in attack.
However, your goals will be one dimensional. Assists will mostly...
Thanks! I tried this before i received your ss's and used the dm and the mc both centrally (dmc lined up directly behind the mc) as opposed to your staggered line up (dmcl and mcr) - played 4 games with it and won all four without conceding against opponents Monaco (H), Man Utd (H) and Tottenham...
Interestingly, Deep Sicilian is my fallback tactic too. Eusebio is great, particularly the tweak version. As are some others, but the AI seems to work them out after a season or so.
Consistency is key and Deep Sicilian provides that.