Recent content by sweper

  1. S

    FM14 (14.2.0) - The Triad (4-2-3-1) - Promoted first season with Doncaster - Great GD

    I've tweaked the tactic to great success. Changed the forward to Defensive Forward, the right inner forward from (support) to (attack) and the defensive mid from anchor man to defensive midfielder (support). Winning everything.
  2. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    @jassar which tiki taka is the latest? The one in the first post on the first page?
  3. S

    4-4-2 LLM Dominance.

    I'm doing just fine with my Blackburn save. I'm currently third in the epl and still in every cup. Though, my problem is home games. Can't seem to grab a win. Many many draws. O_o
  4. S

    FM14.2 - 442, Success all levels, P&P

    @Chrissy Dude you never change the mentality to something else then "overload"? Nothing is stated in the op about this...
  5. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    bartvador - do you use home mw for home games and away mw for away games?
  6. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    @jassar can I try your underdog tactic? you finished updating it? thanks :)
  7. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    I'd gladly wait but I'm eager to try abbes version.
  8. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    I'm especially interested in @abbes version. Please upload it. abbes - is it okay if jassar uploads your tweaked version?
  9. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    That would be awesome! abbes? xper?
  10. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    jassar - in the meantime can you please tell us what training you do and in which intensity, and match prep?
  11. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    Jassar and abbes - do you use oi's?
  12. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    I know, of course. What I really wanted to know if you had developed your 442 some more? I'm using it right now and if you got a updated version going I can test it if you want. :)
  13. S

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    jassar - at the moment, which is your best tactic?
  14. S

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Wow. SI really made it this time. Seems very very hard (impossible?) to find a tactic that works out of the box on the long run.
  15. S

    3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

    Can I test it? :)
Back
Top