Recent content by szamansamozlo

  1. S

    Tactics from around the world

    and this one please? https://www.fmkorea.com/4275606108
  2. S

    Tactics from around the world

    anyone please? https://www.fmkorea.com/4823783202
  3. S

    Vujevic 3 at back tactics-Torino won SERIA A Spielmacher tactic

    can you upload it one more time? i cant import it :/
  4. S

    Fearless & Strikerless 4123

    not working for me. Imo 4123 was better. Now i dont have many chance to score
  5. S

    Fearless & Strikerless 4123

    where can i find new version? i only see the old one
  6. S

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    so all i need to do, is just learn my players to long flat throw
  7. S

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    I dont understand one part. I know, that i need to learn my RB and LB 'long flat bullet throw'. But need I to click Throw ins -> aim at 'LONG'?
  8. S

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    guys - which one is the best? v11 ? shadows?
  9. S

    v0lliz - 433 V15.3.1

    there is a lot of links to that tactis. Which one is the best? I play Villarreal with Zivkovic, depay, konoplyanka, tielemans, dos santos, romero etc.
  10. S

    EXECUTIONER!

    sure. I have 30kk pounds to buy someone. I dont have money. I have only squad which Villarreal starts dat season.
  11. S

    EXECUTIONER!

    for example who? I didn't buy anybody in first season. I guess you know guys, what squad Villarreal have
  12. S

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    wating for version for 15.3. Before dat patch i won Champions League (2018) by polish team ;)
  13. S

    EXECUTIONER!

    I'm playing Villarreal. I used v2 version (4-1-2-1-2 - it was base i guess). It was srsly good. I won with real and barca. Now im using v8 and its not that good. I just draw with dnipro and lost with atletico madrid. In version 2 i had EVERY match with better possesion and passing. Now its...
Back
Top