Recent content by Szoti

  1. S

    FM17 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

    The game went on, the ball wasn't out...
  2. S

    I am always struggling in January-February

    Perhaps weather conditions are worse at this stage of the year. More rain and snow can make a negative effect on your game.
  3. S

    Post your frustration and rage

    I can't believe this...
  4. S

    "youth categroy dropped"

    You can make it at Board requests. Improve youth facilities and increase junior coaching budget.
  5. S

    From a Box to Box to a Roaming, need help

    Set your left wingback to attack and the right for support. Be more expressive would be a good choice if you want more creativity :) I'm playing with a similar tactic and use a holding midfielder (DLP) in the central.
  6. S

    From a Box to Box to a Roaming, need help

    Change your Full backs to Wing backs because FB's play a simply passing game but WB's cross more often and exploit free spaces.
  7. S

    Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

    I've bought Andreas Beck and Simon Rolfes for a replacement of Song and Sagna. I want to sell Almunia, Squillaci and Mannone. I think djourou could be a useful player, he was my "joker" in FM11 so he get a chance. Mertesacker's acceleration is low (7) so he doesn't play if i push up defence...
  8. S

    first season at arsenal

    I buy Fellaini from Everton in my first season, and Jagielka and Joe Hart before the second.
  9. S

    DC for Arsenal

    In my Arsenal team I signed Leonel Galeano and Phil Jagielka. Jagielka is producing very good performances, I advise you should sign him. Galeano still young but very good.
  10. S

    Post Your Frustrations

    I won the PL and the CL with Arsenal in my first season. I score a lot of goals and i was happy, but in the second season i have 2-3 woodworks almost every game...
  11. S

    Show Off Your Regen

    He isthe best regen in my game. He was the best U17 player in Germany in his first season. He generally plays in Freiburg's first team and also reserves. I think he is marvellous. He will be mine as I can buy him.
Back
Top