Recent content by Tactical Genius

  1. T

    Crystal Palace 4th season £30m

    u cn get alexis snches 4 pritty cheep on dis game, i gt him 4 lyk 2.8m, hes mint. for centre mid get bressan he very good, i rly lyk him :)
  2. T

    Jay's Newcastle: The Boys Are Back In Toon!

    MORE SHOCK AT ST JAMES' Newcastle United have today confirmed the departure of manager Chris Hughton, , who was in the job for just a matter of weeks, Hughton reportedly fell out with the Magpies board after not being given the funds he requested. Sky Bet have reported these 6 people to be in...
  3. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    VS BRISTOL CITY! DRAW A very boring game. I have nothing else to say both teams played shocking. :( VS PRESTON DRAW A amazing game. With James Mcpake giving the crowd something to cheer about on the 10th miniute with a screamer. Barry Nicholsen equlized on the 22nd miniute with a very...
  4. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    Im sorry but i will update tomorrow, its just i have had no time! :)
  5. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    Well done sam :) but when i *** yours on monday, u wont win anyway. haha :D
  6. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    I cant belive i have won again! Sammy Clingam and Carl Baker scoring in my 2-0 win over Blackpool. The seasiders didnt stand a chance when a very cool goal slide under the arms of the Balckpool keeper. Then to rub salt in the wound Carl Baker scored another cooley placed shot after being set up...
  7. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    A Draw against Barnsley 1-1, saw Gary Hooper score a screamer o the 2nd minute. Just as we looked like we were going to win, Ian Hulme scored on the 69th minute to equalize. Overall a ver y good peformance again. :) Once again I was back to my old winning ways beating Doncaster by 3 goals to...
  8. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    I have beaten ipswich 1-0, With Freddy Eastwood getting the only goal of the game. I think that we played very well and we showed a very positive attaking play. Also i beat Torquay 4-0, with both Clinton Eastwood getting a weel desverd hatrick and Torquay gifting me an own goal. We palyed...
  9. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    Sorry but no screen shots yet. Just had an amazing game with Ipswich, end to end football. I won 1-0 with Carl Baker grabbing my first goal of the seson :D:) Best signings so far: Darron Gibson and Gary Hooper
  10. T

    Sam and Jay: Taking The Sky Blues Back Where They Belong!

    I can do everything, I just asked for Harrys help! I will try to beat him but it wont be easy, sam is very good, Ill give it ago. I have never done a story before but i am very optimistic :) Thanks everyone
  11. T

    Alrightt

    I'm Jay, Support Stockport County. I'm from Stockport. I know two members - SamScfc & HarryinHD (H) I've been playing fm for a while and I thought I was a tactical genius ;)
Back
Top