Recent content by TacticalMaestro

  1. T

    Sir Goalalot - 15.3.2 - (4-2-3-1)

    Could I change the SS to another role?
  2. T

    Good young German talents.

    I want to build a German core, just wondering if anyone can provide any young german names to buy. All positions wanted.
  3. T

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    Where is this Lamps tweak I cannot find it?
  4. T

    v0lliz - 433 V15.3.1

    I am conceding a few goals with this 433. When I lose the score is like 4-3, 3-2, 3-1. I've tried to play standard away from home, I've also moved the BWM to CDM with defend. Any other ideas?
  5. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Have you ever tried to make a tactic with an Attacking Mid? I think that would be awesome!
  6. T

    Sir Goalalot ( 4-2-3-1 )

    I seem to draw alot of games with this tactic. Never the less, still a great tactic.
  7. T

    Just another Tactics Test League

    Great idea this. Really gives people a good idea as who are the best tactical players. Can't wait to see the final results.
  8. T

    Sir Goalalot ( 4-2-3-1 )

    Just about to try this tactic with Arsenal on my first season. Do you do any pre match prep? Def Positioning, Att Positioning? Edit: Also, could I tweak the Centre Mid's? I see they're both attacking I haven't used it yet but any possible tweaks for CM's. One more thing - do you do any mid-game...
  9. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Could I change the Centre mid to an Advanced Playmaker? Has anyone tried this and do you think it will work?
  10. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I use Sweeper Keeper and it seems to be okay. I'd use it if you're using the tactic which pressures high up the pitch.
  11. T

    Football Manager Player of the Year.

    Depay or Sergio Aguero.
  12. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I am about to try your new V18 tactic with my Ajax side, I'm currently halfway through my first season lets see how it goes! Also, do you think another role other than F9 would work?
  13. T

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I'm a struggling to get results against the bigger teams and some away games. I am using Ajax in my first season and ECC games I am struggling. Do you have any advice on how I could tweak this a little?
  14. T

    Legend reborn wonderkids?

    Hi all, I recently started playing FM 15 again after a couple week break due to my laptop being in repair. Anyway; I had to make a new save due to losing my last save and I made a new save and I had all legend wonderkids, for example: Pele, Maradona, Cafu, Zidane etc. Is this a update within...
  15. T

    VerZa's 4-3-3 - Breaking the record with Southampton

    The tactic seems to still work just as good but I've noticed, I've been conceding alot more goals but still winning games, such as: 4-3, 3-3, 3-2, 5-3. This may be because i've moved from Manchester City to AS Monaco and obviously Man City's defence is stronger. Never the less the tactic has...
Back
Top