Recent content by tanchahal

  1. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    Bale has 12 marking and 11 tackling so if I decide to buy him in January I'll try him at DL
  2. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    Would Bale work as LB in his tactic because the DL and DR are very attacking and Varane, Pepe and Ramos would be in the back line with him most the time.
  3. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    Nah but played them 8 times last season (Super Cup, League, Spanish Cup, Champions League) and I won 6 drew 1 and lost 1(but still won the Super Cup on away goals). Barca have nothing on your tactic. Man City have beaten me twice at the Etihad but I have beaten them twice at home.
  4. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    I am currently 38 league games unbeaten and have won 11/11 so far this season and only conceded twice as Real Madrid.
  5. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    Signed Cavani, Oxlade Chamberlain, Javi Martinez and David Santon. Also signed Gotze last Jan but he had a long injury so only had 1 start last season. Going for the treble as I was really unlucky not to get it last season.
  6. T

    Striker for Real Madrid 2nd Season

    Need someone to best the 1st team main striker and can score bags of goals. I have £192m, is Neymar worth £61m?
  7. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    League Table Home Record League Fixtures More League Fixtures Super CupSpanish CupChampions League
  8. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    Yeah, totally dominated them. Get over 70% possession vs some of the weaker teams.
  9. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    Should have won my 1st game but good possession, will report next after 10 league games.
  10. T

    4-2-3-1 - Boo Ya! (13.3/13.2.3) Classic&Wizard

    Going to try this in about 20 mins but unsure what team to use.
  11. T

    Tactic Based on the road to seville 2003 patch 13.2.3

    Starting this with Nottingham Forest, I have a bit of money to spend so do you recommend any specific players?
Back
Top