Recent content by terrypmarshall

  1. T

    What are your Pet hates?

    Glory Hunters who switch from one team to another just because they are winning the league or have bought one of the best players. Annoys the **** out of me especially when they throw their chelsea posters in the bin and awitch em for man u ones as one of my mates did. grrrrrrrrrrrr
  2. T

    How Come You Support The Team(s)

    I am of the school that you should always support where you are born. I am Leeds born and bred and even though I have been tempted to turn my back on them many a time (relegation, Dennis Wise etc) I have always stuck with them because loyalty is what been a true fan is about and thats why we...
  3. T

    Message from RTC.

    Ronaldinhoo, keep doing your thing mate. You were progressing well as I understand and the thread with ''Milco'' was just some 14 year old kid flaming the site. I am currently working on a database myself, yeah its time consuming and frustrating, but I have found that if I dont make a thread...
  4. T

    Goal Machine with 100m Budget!

    Leigh griffiths is a beast. I wasnt being sarcastic at all. 1st season with leeds and he scored 38 goals in 43 games. bought him as a young replacement for beckford. Season 2, premiership, 27 goals in 36 games. If thats not good return for price per goals I dont know what is. Yeah you can go buy...
  5. T

    Milcos level 15 England

    RTC's loss is our gain mua ha ha. Good work Milco.
  6. T

    Goal Machine with 100m Budget!

    Leigh Griffiths is the player I always buy no matter who i am. He is young, 19 I think, and he costs ya 500k. The kid can bang goals in for fun. Trust me on this.
  7. T

    Gaming laptop help?

    Buy the HP 6735s. Can pick one up for around 450 quid and they are excellent. Its what i use to run fm when i am mobile and it has no problem graphically with its ATI HD 3200 card and 20 quid for another 2gb of ram lets me have 15 leagues running at once. Highly recommend this laptop.
  8. T

    Goalkeepers best of fm10

    Without a doubt Guillermo Ochoa. Always solid for me in net and regularly gets over 7.50% average per season. He will be immense in "real" life if he ever joins a big european club. Just watch this vid...
  9. T

    Your "Dream Squad"

    Any Man Utd player.....joke!
  10. T

    Ubuntu Linux?

    Aint tried it with steam. Dont like it. Defo works with my ubuntu 9.10 using playonlinux though. Try installing the latest wine distro and then doing the install thing on latest version of playonlinux. I have been having no problems, so far...
  11. T

    The Best Goalkeeper

    Anyone heard of Vahid Talebloo? Iranian GK that is absolutly amazing. Reactions are like witchcraft. Trying to score a penalty against him is like trying to put a football through the eye of a needle.
  12. T

    The Apple Mac Thread

    I have a problem installing fm10 on my mac. It starts installing and when it gets to "Installing...Uninstall Football Manager 2010.app", the install process goes no further. Really bugging me now. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?
  13. T

    The Best Goalkeeper

    I agree that Ochoa is great and will be recognised as a legend when and if he moves to a big european team, only problem is the guy cannot catch a ball to save his life. Youtube him and you will see what I mean. Magnificent reactions and saves but its like his hands have lard smeared on them.
  14. T

    Football's Forgotten Players..

    Carsten Jancker. Alessandro Costacurta. Andrei Shevchenko. Juan Sebastian Veron. Fernando Couto. Robbie Fowler. Harry Kewell. Dean Ashton. Darius Vassell. Danny Mills. Kieron Dyer. Richard Wright. Kevin Phillips. Jaap Stam. Edgar Davids. How about the ones we all miss: Faustino Asprilla...
Back
Top