Recent content by TH786

  1. T

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION

    *UPDATE* After the Fenerbahce draw, I was beginning to feel a sense of impatience. The next game was versus Newcastle, I was 2-0 down and felt if we go 3-0 down, this tactic simply will not cut it. Nevertheless, we come from behind to go 4-1 up lol. The rest is history. Currently 7th from 14th...
  2. T

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION

    Hello, I had used your DiMartino tweak 5-2-3 in my West Brom save so was intrigued to try this out. Results are as following: Currently 14th in the league with no win away from home. Not too ecstatic about the results, but I will give it till January.
  3. T

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Hello, Took over WBA, predicted 16th. Only signed players under 20 y/o and sold my second best player in Nacer Chadli. Results are as followed. League Table Analysis - Finshing in the EL places is an achievement, was in the race for CL all season but succumbed in the end. I am satisfied, I...
  4. T

    The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

    Hey Chrissy, It's a really good tactic, especially in the first season (as I have posted), as teams simply do not know what has hit them, but the second half as expected is difficult as teams learn your style of play. Do you recommend tinkering in terms of formation but keep the same base of...
  5. T

    The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

    Amazing so far Results do not lie ... Budget of only 1.9 million Its basically the standard West Brom squad plus Alvarez Balanta in regards to first XI! Fierro is only playing as Ideye had low condition via international games. Anichebe, famous for low goals, is on par with Dzeko and scored...
  6. T

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

    Used this tactic with West Brom after 3/4 seasons with my own tactics, ended up 4th (one place below than the previous season). This was perhaps due to implementing the tactic mid-way through the season. In the next season, 2017/18, I managed to win the Premier League, Capital One Cup and FA...
Back
Top