Recent content by Thamor

  1. T

    DEMOLISHER !

    V13 is fantastic, I was struggling to get promoted to the Premier League with Blackpool until I started using this tactic. First season in the Prem and I'm looking at finishing 5th (with some players that have been with me since League 2). In order for this tactic to work, you must use the...
  2. T

    4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence

    Thanks! appreciate that
  3. T

    4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence

    Excellent results there. I'm needing wingers and a ss or two.
  4. T

    4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence

    Going to give this a go on my Blackpool save, your filters on the first page won't load, got any updated ones? Cheers
  5. T

    SAMURAI

    Looks like I'll have to give this new tactic a go in my new season :)
  6. T

    SAMURAI

    My Blackpool season collapsed after Christmas, loads of injuries and I had to buy a few players as cover which didn't help either. Finished 8th, which isn't bad considering media prediction was 20th! What other tactic could I try for next season Zyndar? or should I continue testing this?
  7. T

    SAMURAI

    Time to get some sleep. I love this tactic. The losses I've suffered are from teams that have been relegated from the Premier League and some are from Red Cards & injuries. Media prediction is 24th and I'm pretty sure I can manage promotion to the Premier League. Also, lack of draws? haha
  8. T

    SAMURAI

    I have a few players still with me from League 2, doing quite well! Do you find that you use the Away tactic more? even at Home?
  9. T

    SAMURAI

    It should be yea. If anyone is going to use this tactic, your team talk method is needed 100%, without it I'd be mid-table. Also the scouting with your filters, looking for good regens and established players, I always like a nice mix.
  10. T

    SAMURAI

    Season is going quite well for me, especially this result.
  11. T

    SAMURAI

    They have a really good squad! Good luck
  12. T

    SAMURAI

    Pre Season with Blackpool using Samurai. Wish me luck :)
  13. T

    REAVER !

    Going to give this a go with my new Liverpool save.
  14. T

    SAMURAI

    I can't find certain team talks that you mention, I have faith.., show me something else.. which ones should I be using? Testing this tactic and it's looking good. Also, are the team talks done to the whole squad or to midfield, forwards, defense?
  15. T

    Zyndar's Tactic Lounge - 1 striker formations

    Just got Blackpool promoted to the Championship, will give Leviathan a go and post the results soon.
Back
Top