Recent content by thanlong2910

  1. T

    FMSRB GOALS GALORE

    update the unbeaten season update the unbeaten season with 442 v4
  2. T

    FMSRB GOALS GALORE

    It's the GG 442 Version 4 I think it's GOALS GALORE STANDARD now
  3. T

    FMSRB GOALS GALORE

    an unbeaten season an unbeaten season (442 V4) Of course, i have got very good players :D
  4. T

    FMSRB GOALS GALORE

    Hi FM14SERBIA, i very like your tactic GG 442. It's very good tactic and my team is still unbeaten, but i have got Ozil and Mata. Do you have good 4231 tactic to use these AMs. (I tried your GG4411 tactic but it's not good for me). Thanks ./.
  5. T

    W.inning T.actical F.ormula - WTF

    I'm still playing with this tactic. Some screenshots Formation Result. Winning record The only lost match Thank you, zyndar
  6. T

    WARLOCK

    plz share your best players for each position
  7. T

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    It's very important that we need training Team Cohesion before the season. I think so. I didn't have got the good result when i forgot it.
  8. T

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    Mate, this tactic is very good and attractive in attack. I think i need some tactics when agains the different teams. With some better teams, we can play with the tactic which better in defense, or keep the good resuilt. So i ask u about that in the above post
  9. T

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    i post some screens now. V6 Total Season Primier Leage Player stats Team stats An unlucky final with Ars Formation
  10. T

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    What do i need to change TI when i want to make better on defensive and keep the win
  11. T

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    Sell: Blind Buy: Brandt, R. Rodrigues, Vrij. i don't play now so i can't show the screen
  12. T

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    Puskas 6. First season, quick resuilt (view key situations) Who can beat my MU Thank you, zyndar.
  13. T

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    Puskas 6. The big win with MU in the first season
  14. T

    UNLEASHED !

    bad teamtalk? bad morale
Back
Top