Recent content by The Architect

  1. T

    MATADOR ! 442 Tweak of DEMOLISHER !

    I tested with Liverpool and it worked pretty well.
  2. T

    4132 - Strikerless Mayhem with a Solid Defence

    Did you change role of wide players from WM to W or not?
  3. T

    W.inning T.actical F.ormula - WTF

    I guess it's time for new Liverpool save. :)
  4. T

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    Another one bites the dust: In this one I played youngish team (25 years old Moreno was the oldest my player on the pitch) and Sheyi Ojo got red card in 13th minute of the game. Still destroyed Barca. Probably I will give this tactic a proper save.
  5. T

    4-4-1-1 for the patch 16.3

    LOL I was curious about this tactic and decide to plug it for one game just to see what will happened. It turn to be one of the most important matches against Chelsea (currently first in PL in my save). I made pretty strong Liverpool team (season 2017/18) but still...
  6. T

    WARLOCK

    We scored 9 goals from corner in 19 PL games which is really good for me. Second best team scored 6 from corners, third - only 3. So, I wouldn't change corner routine. ;) At the other hand, we concede only 2 goals from corners in 19 games which is also great in my book. Overall, tactic looks...
  7. T

    WARLOCK

    Done test with Liverpool half season. Very strong tactic. PL Team (when all fit): Other players played in cup competition. I did everything from OP except I train team cohesion all the time (after three weeks of fitness). Very impressive tactic, well done again Zyndar!
  8. T

    WARLOCK

    Thanks, I'll start a new Liverpool save without signings. I'll share results and thoughts after half season.
  9. T

    WARLOCK

    Care to share a link for testing?
  10. T

    WARLOCK

    I think V2 is better tactic but I cannot tell nothing definite because I tested in only seven games. I lost against Leicester in League Cup but look at the screen: I batter them but Vardy's amazing outside the box goal give them the edge. Also, in that game I played fringe players and a...
  11. T

    WARLOCK

    Zyndar, how goals are divide between two DLF's? Is any of them scores significantly more than other or they have about same amount of goals?
  12. T

    WARLOCK

    No OI's, the defense is better without it, at least for me. Goal difference:
  13. T

    WARLOCK

    I finally played second half of the season and tactic still stays very strong. We won Premier League with 97 points which is remarkable result for first Liverpool season with only one buy - Bernat, the second choice LB. I lost only one game against Chelsea in the second half of the season...
  14. T

    WARLOCK

    Of course mate. When I play "testing" first season I "split" my squad in two part - so called "first" team and "second" team. First team players play almost exclusively Premier league and others in other competition - for Liverpool's first season - League Cup, FA Cup and Euro League. That way...
Back
Top