Recent content by The Editor

  1. T

    International Auction Game - Complete

    Sent my list :) Pleased with my team
  2. T

    International Auction Game - Complete

    Bids sent. This is last round right?
  3. T

    The Auction Game

    Woo finally won it :D Still got 1/2 seasons to bridge the gap between myself and Ronan in the player scores...
  4. T

    The Auction Game

    I'm like Arsenal, always top 3 but never any silverware... :'(
  5. T

    The Auction Game

    Ronan :@ I'm surprised your defence is doing so well... Lukaku will rape next season :)
  6. T

    The FM-Base Auction Game

    Happy with my team :) So no trading with me either guys
  7. T

    Has any one noticed

    You'll play every team twice so who cares what order. The cup competition bug is really annoying though
  8. T

    European Auction Game

    what tirath is saying is that the matter might be out of his hands.
  9. T

    Tirath's Betting Game (Fake money)

    1. Stop nagging him about putting extra games on because it's a lot of effort for one guy 2. He has done it so the money they have used to bet has been taken out of their balance, if they lose the bet then they will be eliminated... 3. I'll put all £100 on 3 or more goals in the game: Evens (MK...
  10. T

    FM Base Story of the Year

    The only story which I read: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/outsiders-auction-game-the-story-t42818.html Auction story by tiraths :)
  11. T

    European Auction Game

    Did he mean midnight? I doubt it :(
  12. T

    Call of Duty: Black Ops

    Definitely going to get my brother to buy this (A)
  13. T

    Outsiders Auction Game - The Story

    Still have a decent lead ahead of Billy :)
  14. T

    European Auction Game

    Sent my bids I thought the weaker teams would get more than the top teams :(
  15. T

    Halo Reach

    I bought ODST but didn't really like the campaign mode. Firefight was good though.
Back
Top