Recent content by the_best_striker

  1. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Great story, Thanks for making it!
  2. T

    The Return of Alex Ferguson V2.0

    Ye, the story was great. Hope you do another one like this in the future, or Be a Manager in this way :D
  3. T

    The Return of Alex Ferguson V2.0

    Well, it is a great start tbh, finally he is getting somewhere in club football.
  4. T

    The Return of Alex Ferguson V2.0

    The story is great. EDIT: I hope you do more manager stories like this xD Or perhaps do a Be a Manager :D
  5. T

    Auction Game - Game TIme

    Thanks for putting all the work in! That 3-0 loss in the El Classico...
  6. T

    Auction Game - Game TIme

    That Valencia loss ugh...
  7. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    You're doing great man. Keep the updates coming! There are like 4 guests watching this thread while I'm typing this. Thanks for making this career and sharing it with us.
  8. T

    Auction Game

    You can do the second season as far as I'm concerned.
  9. T

    Auction Game

    Buzzing for this.
  10. T

    Auction Game

    Did 15.5 for Ter Stegen. Screw you xD
  11. T

    Auction Game

    Perk 16 please. What happened to my rebid?
  12. T

    Auction Game

    I would like to buy both for 1.5 million.
  13. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Think that his journey and thread is liked by many because of how realistic it is. It is not come everywhere, win everything, move on...
  14. T

    Auction Game

    Make a bid for any of my players. I will decide if I will sell them. PM if you want to so we don't spam the thread.
Back
Top