Recent content by Thefreeman

  1. T

    Barcelona V Real Madrid: 7.45 ITV 1

    I can imagine a tough physical side in the premier league, like a Stoke playing Barcalona. Stoke world probably get atleast 3 players sent off. If it is a United vs Barca final, I wouldnt surprised if Vidic gets sent off for being too physical for the Barca players.
  2. T

    What are you listening to?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg5NUNqsvJA Its all about Liam Gallagher and Beady Eye!!
  3. T

    ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

    Having just listened to Mr Agnews interview on BBC Sport, I have to agree with his comments. The England team just want some rest. I was surprised to hear that they only had 4 days at home. We can all state that they are professional players and have to deal with it. But it has too its affect...
  4. T

    ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

    Fair play to Ireland on their historic victory. I can also see a lof typical football comments, of people wanting knee-jerk reactions. Not gonna happen. But a thing that I'm worried about in cricket is the lack of pitches that offer much to the bowlers. A lot of the pitches are batters...
  5. T

    What do you do when you score?

    Lately, every goal at the moment is worth gold, as my team can barely score. Every goal I score, I just kiss the screen
  6. T

    ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

    The India bowling attack is the weak part of the team. But saying that, a lot of the pitches in the sub-continuant are batting pitches.
  7. T

    ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

    Yeah, I heard that the ICC are trimming down the numbers, the current format is too long. But then losing these sides will mean they never have the chance to play against the big boys. Thats a problem for the ICC i think. This world cup is all about the money for them im guessing.
  8. T

    ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

    Is it just me, or has the first week of the tournament being a bit over hyped and average to say the least. I just found majority of the matches boring or one-sided.
  9. T

    UCL: Arsenal Vs FC Barcelona 1st k/o round

    So was it a very good second half by Arsenal, or a poor second half by Barca??
  10. T

    UCL: Arsenal Vs FC Barcelona 1st k/o round

    Van Persie!!!!!!!! But Valdes should saved them. Tut tut
  11. T

    Has anyone signed Messi on FM11 and how

    My brother managed to get him using the Free Player Database. But using the normal database, Messi will never leave on my same, no matter how much money I offer.
  12. T

    What had the best year?

    I didnt know whether to post this in the gaming, music or movies forum. So i decided to post this general chat. I just wanted to see other peoples opinion on which entertainment business had the best 2010. I have created a poll using the 3 main industries, video games, films and music. I...
  13. T

    how can i speed up FM 2011?

    FM 11 struggles on my laptop aswell. The only cure I found for it, is to play the game in windowed mode. Helped me a lot.
  14. T

    Richard Keys resigns from Sky

    More sport people who have been messed about by the media. Tiger Woods, John Terry and Wayne Rooney for their personal. Ruining someones career because of thier media life is bad. Like someone said, earlier, what happens between 3 friends, should stay that way. Just baffles me, why the media do...
Back
Top