Recent content by themario

  1. T

    Fierro's Action Facepack 2019

    Hello Fierro, Thx for magnificent work. Can you add Mattia Caldara in A.C. Milan. Thanks : )
  2. T

    DEMOLISHER !

    What's the skin name ??
  3. T

    DEMOLISHER !

    Hey ! Can you post link to your tactic ? Thanks ! : )
  4. T

    SAMURAI

    Hi, For me it is SAMURAI ELITE. A.C. Milan i think is a perfect team for this kind of tactic.
  5. T

    SAMURAI

    Hi zyndar, Here you go:
  6. T

    SAMURAI

    Hi Dicko, I use SAMURAI ELITE 4-1-4-1
  7. T

    SAMURAI

    Hi, I just finished my second season with A.C. Milan. As you can see tactic works fine. First season I played with Def approach as zyndar recommended. In second season I played with Att approach. Thanks zyndar !
  8. T

    Chinese 343 strikerless: finally its own thread

    What is the best Match Preparation ?
  9. T

    SAMURAI

    I will try Elite in my AC Milan second season. I will update after half of the season. Thanks !
  10. T

    [FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    Can you chanage Alessio's Romagnoli hight ? It's 1,85cm and it should be 1,88cm. Thanks !
  11. T

    Suso

    I play 4-1-4-1 and I use him as a WM Right with Jack on the left WM. I set training to winger with PPM Play One-Twos
  12. T

    Zyndar's Tactic Workshop - 2 or 3 strikers formations

    zynadar I don't know why but I can't load your tactics ?!? Can you help me with it. Thx !
Back
Top