Recent content by ThePensioners83

  1. T

    Coventry City FC - The death and resurrection

    Thanks mate. I'm going to give it a shot here in about half an hour. I will update with transfers of players in/out and pre-season results. I don't know if you are following the story but if so thanks for the help with the uploads and thanks for following.
  2. T

    Coventry City FC - The death and resurrection

    Hi guy's. I'm trying to get this story started but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what but I can't get any images to load as far as screenshots/pictures. Any help or direction with this would be most appreciated. Hope all are enjoying so far and I can continue this story because...
  3. T

    Coventry City FC - The death and resurrection

    Coventry City FC announces link with Premier League giant ... Coventry City manager Jeremiah Walsh had asked the board a fortnight ago to find the club a parent club to take on a couple of players on loan and to help with the finances of the club via an annual fee...
  4. T

    Coventry City FC - The death and resurrection

    The squad as you might have expected isn't quite up to par, with half of the contracts expiring in the summer; my first priority is to renew the contracts of the players I think are worthy enough to play for this club. Here is the squad report: Goalkeepers: Joe Murphy (Vice Captain)...
  5. T

    Coventry City FC - The death and resurrection

    Coventry City FC appoint new manager Coventry City FC have parted ways with Steven Pressley and have appointed an unknown American manager Jeremiah Walsh on a one year contract. Pressley had been in charge since March 2013 but following a disagreement with the board over wages, he was soon...
Back
Top