Recent content by TheWanderer

  1. T

    How do you search

    How do you search for wonder kids ? Do you search for persfic attributes or scout on regen dates or other
  2. T

    Desperate

    Just got promoted into the premier 2nd season. I need a striker a lw and a lb. I got 14 mil spend. I don’t mind going all out on a striker and loaning rest but can’t find any. Tried Dembele from Celtic but wanted 120k in wages. I went for doumbia but same issue. (Please note I only have europian...
  3. T

    Scouting

    Why do the scouts just bring in loads of random reports instead of the ones I request? Can it be turned off
  4. T

    Help required

    This might be the wrong place but can anyone tell me where to get club badges from please I tried sortitoutsi but I just got viruses
  5. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    good to see u back man!
  6. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    YES good call mate! come on a decent champ/prem side... something you can build into a empire! is there any sleeping giants out there or anyone who has fallen from grace you can make great again
  7. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Jack QUIT lol only joking. Are you enjoying the game still or because ur in USA is it becoming a bit of a bore?
  8. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    nice going mate. you need to move I think though before you get to lost in the American dream
  9. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Nice signings, huge wages but still nice. onwards and upwards
  10. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Sturridge in America?? WTF! what wages is he on? is he prolific? Come on mate finish strong! your home form is looking ok
  11. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    that draft thing sounds pretty decent! let us know if it is that way mate
  12. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Nice start mate! that wage cap is **** though!!! lets hope you can get notice by the big teams with all the things trump has in place
  13. T

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Nice going! solid season mate. NYC could be interesting but will it get you the attention you need to get to the top clubs? will be interesting!
  14. T

    London City FC - A City On The Rise

    out on pens! what a way to go!
Back
Top