Recent content by thoow

  1. T

    High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

    Best tactic I've used in FM14, by far. I use Danilo Tight and added Tight Marking to all the players (as suggested here, don't remember by who). I'm on my way to heaven.
  2. T

    High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

    Anyone can share the original attacking corner setup for this tactic? I remember it was quite good, but accidentally removed it. Thanks
  3. T

    Nosebleed Football [4-2-3-1] Jurgen Klopp's Gegenpressing :: by ARTISAN :: 14.3.1

    The Green/Amber versions were a bit too unstable on the defensive side. Started playing with Red only and it turned out to be great. Close wins, but at least a don't concede any goals anymore.
  4. T

    XeNoN's 4-2-4 (4-2-2-2)

    I've tweaked it a little bit. Defence line a little lower, little more crosses and less creative freedom. Seems to work out at the moment. Also, since my defenders were lacking in pace i've removed the close marking...
  5. T

    XeNoN's 4-2-4 (4-2-2-2)

    Can you help me out here? Got 17 chances/match vs. 8 for the opponent. 4 CCC and 22 corners. Possession is over 60%... And my defence manages to concede a goal/match. This has been the same for over five matches now... What's wrong? My strikers aren't bad at all (Soldado, Sturridge and Jonas)...
  6. T

    Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

    Allright, i'll give it a try.
  7. T

    Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

    How are the results with the newest patch? All the other tactics I tried didn't work out well...
  8. T

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    First version didn't work on my team. Gonna give your new version a try when it's ready to download. Btw, I deserve a candy.
Back
Top