Recent content by TigerRoo

  1. T

    The Steam Help Thread

    Yes, I agree that is good but you have to wait the best part of a week for a solution to a problem it's not on. I finally got a reply from Steam and, as I said in another post, I would just about need a Philadelphia Lawyer to interpret it. Thanks to the SI Forums, I was able to obtain a solution...
  2. T

    The Steam Help Thread

    Finally heard from Steam who have told me what to do IF I am running Windows 7 or Vista. I am running Windows XP so have asked for further instructions. My other FM games are working perfectly so why can't they just uninstall my game and/or re-install another one. What happened to the old 'Buy...
  3. T

    The Steam Help Thread

    And still nothing from Steam. I submitted my query on Sunday 5th February and no reply on my Steam site yet. 5 days!! I have had no trouble over 3 years so I don't wish to be harsh but I doubt I will ever deal with them again.
  4. T

    The Steam Help Thread

    Still nothing from Steam. Still saying "Game is unavailable". Most disappointing.
  5. T

    FM12 not starting

    I've had same problem for some time. Have written to Steam but no reply as yet. My old FM games are all playable when activated but FM2012 remains 'unavailable'. If Steam can update my game they should be able to make it available again but they have only had my request for 2 days so maybe...
  6. T

    The Steam Help Thread

    Still unable to access my FM2012 and nothing from 'steam'. I wonder if I am entitled to a refund/rebate seeing as the supplier is failing to supply? I can still access my FM2009, FM2010 and FM2011 games but NOT my FM2012. Very disappointing but will keep this thread informed.
  7. T

    The Steam Help Thread

    I cannot load my game at all. I am getting the message that the game is unavailable. Why? I have read some of the solutions on this thread but would need a Philadelphia Lawyer to sort it out. I have written to Steam (but will probably have to wait the proverbial eternity) asking for not only an...
  8. T

    Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

    I don't know which leagues you are starting with but if you include Wales you can start the game on June 4th which gives you about another month to get things in order. Hope that helps.
  9. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    Go on a days holiday the day of the game. Bet you win.
  10. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    Yeah, it's a crying shame really as this game had brought countless hours of pleasure to millions of people all over the world but it's lost it's soul. An attempt has been made to turn the game into reality and it can't be done. It's a game and as such it needs taking back a little to bring some...
  11. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    The point is that the game should (SHOULD) show the results of your incisive training, selection and tactical expertise but it simply doesn't. Do NOTHING at all except go on holiday the day of the game and you will win almost every game. This is NOT what the game is supposed to be about. You are...
  12. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    I gave the game away the month after I bought it. I found I couldn't buy any decent players and the constant press conferences drove me up the wall. Injuries, last minute goals against me, especially 3 to 5 minutes over the extra time allocated, was too much for me. It's not the game I new and...
  13. T

    Lower League Domination - Tactics - Buys Inc

    I tried this Fabrian Brandy bloke and could not get within coo-ee of his wage demands even though I am in League 1. So I thought, I'll cheat and just see what it takes to land this bloke. I offered all of his demands which was a 8,900 quid per week wage, a 65,000 quid signing on fee and same for...
  14. T

    English Stadium Backgrounds

    They are on this site mate under Game addons and backgrounds. Try also "sortitouts" as well as googloing "stadium pics for FM2010".
  15. T

    FM11 Pre-order sites with prices

    I got a reply from Steam regarding why the price was double that of anyone else and they told me that they have "no control over third party titles". I will wait awhile to see if they reduce the price as this is far too much. If I buy from somewhere else and then activate it through Steam will...
Back
Top