Recent content by tjb1019

  1. T

    Most overated player?

    Didier Drogba... the only stats he should have are diving and crying to mum about getting bumped
  2. T

    best!! british!! striker!!

    It's not really fair to compare Owen when he's nearly 30 to Rooney who is 23. I think if you compare them both at their prime Owen was much more consistent, although I am a Red:D
  3. T

    Flying The FM-Base Flag

    Startin one up now fellas, I'll post updates if I can sort out posting screenshots...
  4. T

    consortium dilaema with Liverpool!! Help?!

    takeover completed.... kevin barlow or somethin it was a board takeover from within. i get a feeling i won't be getting much transfer money this coming season :S
  5. T

    Windowed Mode

    it works just fine JDM, cheers
  6. T

    YO guy wt players stats do u think ave got better on the 9.03 patch

    jack collison has been solid for me.... scout says he will be leading central midfielder
  7. T

    consortium dilaema with Liverpool!! Help?!

    I wonder how I got such high expectations then. I haven't gotten taken over yet, but I'm only 2 games into the season... Tom Hicks is "listening to offers"
  8. T

    My 50m Challenge

    i'm up for this but I must admit I'm a bit of a "create club" virgin I saw your other thread I think that's a good idea because that way everyone will be on level playing terms
  9. T

    consortium dilaema with Liverpool!! Help?!

    hope you can keep your job man... 9.3 has been quite harsh on Liverpool in terms of expectations. They want me to win the premier league, champions league, and FA cup I don't know about yours?
  10. T

    Waynes Villans

    He was an 8.13 after 5 friendlies before he went off to the Olympics. First 3 games of the season have gone as follows... B. Jerusalem (H) (Home) 2-0 Tottenham (H) (Home) 7-1 Stoke (H) (Home) 5-0 Will keep you updated(H)(H)
  11. T

    Players for promotion to the Premiership

    Emiliano Insua and Francesco Bolzoni are always available for loan in my games, they would both do you good in the championship
  12. T

    Waynes Villans

    That's my exact setup with Balotelli/Santon alternating on the right wing for me. Your tactic is top drawer man I owe you big time, good luck in your season
  13. T

    Waynes Villans

    Goin to give your tactic a shot on a new Liverpool game. My only question for you friend is what position do you typically set as playmaker? I am leaning towards Gerrard at the AMC position
  14. T

    Calm down, Calm down - Liverpool Help

    I will say this man, don't look to Benitez for anything if you want Liverpool to succeed lol
Back
Top