Recent content by TKAM

  1. T

    What Team Should I Be?

    Hey guys Thinking of being a team in Scotland - not too bothered about which division providing they have secure finances as I'm looking to make them regulars in Europe Would be nice if they were already in the Europa League at the start (if an SPL team), but again, not too fussed Though I am...
  2. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Crewe it is then, never been a League Two team before so this should be fun - help would be appreciated though.
  3. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Thinking of being a lower-league side (preferably English in League One/Two) I have Crewe or Tranmere in mind, but I can't decide between the two. Has anyone here been either of them? Which is more fun/rewarding
  4. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Either an eastern European team that's capable of qualifying for the UEFA Cup (not someone like Zenit or CSKA), or a South American (pref Brazilian) top 5 team
  5. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Right, thinking of starting an American-league save. Never done this before, so want to know what it's like. Which teams are considered 'dark horses' in that league? And is it rewarding? Another option I have is being a 'small' European team. Anyone know a team (preferably from eastern Europe)...
  6. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Liverpool? (With the new patch)
  7. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Looking for a team that is either: - A Europa League team from Europe (apart from Liverpool or City) with a decent budget, good & young players - A low league (including Championship) team with a young squad and budget that has a very credible chance of promotion - A top team from a continent...
Back
Top