Recent content by TomFsoccer

  1. T

    Newcastle United

    What players should I be looking for, where should I invest in?
  2. T

    What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

    I'm looking for a team in Engeland, which doesn't play in the Premier League. It would maybe be a story save, but I'm finding it hard to get going with a small team on this FM. Playing with Spurs now, the team I support so I know them, but I want a save next to that one. For me personally it...
  3. T

    HELP

    Is it safe? And how long does it take?
  4. T

    HELP

    Hey guys, I've been playing the demo for a while now. I'm thinking of buying the full game. Can you buy it via Steam and is this a good idea or should I go and get it at the shop?
  5. T

    Scott Parker: From Player to Manager

    I'd like you to start another story, mate. Been following this one from the beginning. This story had good language work, which can always get my attention. Also the way you write and post your things, like for example the pictures, are really clear. Keep it up and start another one :)
  6. T

    A Cardiff City Story

    This is the tactics screen, right?: Tactics - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats Well I can't find it...
  7. T

    A Cardiff City Story

    Do you have a link to W4NKERS tactic? Can't seem to find it, thanks
  8. T

    A Cardiff City Story

    Great season so far and good deals on the transfer market! Keep it up
  9. T

    Scott Parker: From Player to Manager

    Congrats on winning that trophy! Keep it up, mate
  10. T

    FC Schalke 04 - Bundesliga Takeover

    Good transfer with Honda, mate! 1.4m is a steal actually. Will be following
  11. T

    Scott Parker: From Player to Manager

    Man, you're getting the results mate! Awesome story and doing a good job at Palace. Great work!
  12. T

    Scott Parker: From Player to Manager

    Looks like Palace are playing great under your management! Are you using the same tactic as when you were at Swindon? I love reading this story, makes me want to buy the game (still playing the demo over and over, because I think the game is expensive at the moment :/ )
  13. T

    Scott Parker: From Player to Manager

    Nice step in your story! Hope you get out of the relegation zone, mate
  14. T

    Scott Parker: From Player to Manager

    Big mistake from Swindon here, Hope you get another Championship team and beat them along the way! Keep it up!
Back
Top