Recent content by Tomia08

  1. T

    Where have all the magic players gone?

    Mika Aaritalo - Hibernian Pablo Piatti - Valencia Bogdan Stancu - Galatasaray( loaned at Ordunspor) Gabi Torje - Udinese But just like babu sad they aren't wonderkids anymore... and they are pretty expensive now.
  2. T

    Unsetlling players

    I bought Hazard like this. I told him that I will do anything to buy him and then made a silly offer for Lille. They refused and then the player freaked out so they offered me the player at a cheap price. But when tried with Gotze he wasn't that enthusiastic about me.
  3. T

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Player: Otekpa Eneji Team you are managing:CFR Cluj 1907 Team who are selling : Enyimba Offer: 150.000 Euro
  4. T

    Is he worth buying?

    I found this guy called Otekpa Eneji, 21 years old ... he has some good stats but my scout rates him with 2,5 stars... I was wondering if he is worth buying? Any oppinions?
  5. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    I am looking for a team that has a transfer budget of around 10 million and a wage budget of around 2-3 million, a good youth facilities and a squad with a few promising youngsters. Preferably from eastern Europe (not Russia)... Any suggestions?
  6. T

    Scott's Fantasy FM Kit Request Thread

    Team Name: FC CFR Cluj Sponsor: Vodafone (Home), Energobit(away, with yellow letters), Sigma Towers(alternative, with cherrish collor) Manufacturer: Nike Kit template: FB Home: cherrish and white insertions at the sleeves and down to bottom Away: Black and yellow( something like barcelona`s...
  7. T

    SlipkFace´s Kit request thread

    C`mon man, at least give it a try please ,the Inter and the City kits turned out epic....
  8. T

    SlipkFace´s Kit request thread

    Team Name: FC CFR Cluj Sponsor: Vodafone (Home), Energobit(away, with yellow letters), Sigma Towers(alternative, with cherrish collor) Manufacturer: Nike Kit template: FB Home: cherrish and white insertions at the sleeves and down to bottom Away: Black and yellow( something like barcelona`s...
  9. T

    I need a player

    Could Pedro Morales do the job? He is on the transfer list for just 275k, as I can`t found any affordable youngster...
  10. T

    Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

    Team Name: FC CFR Cluj Sponsor: Vodafone Manufacturer: Nike Kit template: SS Maker: danny Home: cherrish( like the original one) and white insertions at the sleeves and down to bottom Away: Black and yellow( something like barcelona`s 2011-2012 away kit) Alternative: white and cherrish...
  11. T

    Marko8 presents you good cheap players in Football Manager 2011

    can you gice me some suggestions for a left sider box to box midfielder??? I play as CFR Cluj in season nr. 3.
  12. T

    I need a player

    Juraj Kucka is at napoli... i could negotiate with him ,but his 1.5 mill/year wage is a little bit too high... and Mojovic is not in the db.
  13. T

    I need a player

    milan badelj moved to Toulouse Fc and at 8.5 mil its impossible to take him, and i don`t have mobi okoli in the database.
  14. T

    I need a player

    Hy I`m currently 3 seasons in with romanian side CFR 1907 Cluj and I need a good box to box midfielder. I had Emmanuel Culio and Adrian Cristea who made a pretty good job, but they left and now i have Liviu Antal(starting at Otelul Galati) and Emir Bajrami(starting at FC Twente) and they are...
  15. T

    The best LLM team

    Which is (after your thought) the best lower league team? And that these players can be bought in BSP. I want you to write your own lower league "dream-team" here. PS. - you can select your formation to. :D
Back
Top