Recent content by Tommo350zTHFC

  1. T

    Can I play network games with Windows users if I have a Mac?

    So I'm thinking about getting an Apple iMac. I would like to know if I am able to play network games with my friends who have Windows version of Football Manager who all run FM15 game from Steam - Like I intend to myself (with regards to using Steam). If anyone could shed some light that'd be...
  2. T

    Top 5 best n worst buys

    BEST Christopher Samba (£6m) Fernando Llorente (£30m) Eljero Elia (£12.25m) Kike (£575k) Sejad Salihovic (£10m) WORST Luis Suarez (£7m) Khalid Boulahrouz (£9m) Fabio Coentrao (£11m) Scott Parker (£10m) Dentinho (£9.75m)
  3. T

    FM 2011 improvements

    http://www.football-manager.info/newsroom/news/Football-Manager-2011-available-as-of-29th-of-October_.html
  4. T

    Best Strike Partnership on FM2010

    Robert Acquafresca - Goals: 26 Assists: 14 Ivica Olic - Goals: 26 Assists: 16
  5. T

    How to fix crash dumps on steam

    i just did this and now on my football manager all the defaullt graphics that were on there such as the word fonts, word sizing has changed and even the bar that goes across while its loading or processing has disappeared :| what has happened and can it be resolved? ---------- Post added at...
  6. T

    Who's your all time favourite signing?

    Alberto Paloschi free transfer. best player on the game.
  7. T

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Alberto Paloschi. Amazing.
  8. T

    Cannot Ping on Hamachi.. please help!

    hey everyone, I am trying to start a network game.. however i cannot ping with my mate and says 'request timed out'. i have turned firewall off also but still no good. Any help will be muchly appreciated. Thanks
  9. T

    Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update: Taking FM10 to Level 10

    I downloaded this and went to load my football manager and it came up with an XML parsing error. I followed the instructions correctly so i'm confused to why there is an error. any help would be gooooddd :)
  10. T

    Request a player screenshot

    Could someone do me a screenshot of Dean Parrett, Keirrison and Marquinhos from 2014+ please? Thanks :)
  11. T

    FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

    I agree with this :) but I also think that when in the process of signing a player, you should be able to discuss your ambitions about where you think you can take the club and which honours you believe you can challenge for in future seasons in order to attract players to play for your club...
  12. T

    Max stats a player can get

    Sorry, i dont translate into the language of Geordie.
  13. T

    Max stats a player can get

    forget changing stats. If you really want to make your player unbelievable then change Ronaldo's position, for example, to '120' (instead of just '20') so, Attacking Right Midfield as '120'. You can do this on the real time editor and when he shoots he will shoot at like 500mph and he will...
  14. T

    How To: Play a Network Game

    by the way.. we havent started a game yet.. we are trying to start one.
Back
Top