Recent content by TomPopeRules

  1. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    Just had a player sent off in the semi final of the Europa Cup for diving - 2-2 with 10 minutes to go and Port vale had Shaktar Donetsk on the ropes... The ref then gave them a penalty in extra time - I WUZ robbed! ha, ha
  2. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    Tell me about it! I got Port vale into the semi-final of the Europa Cup against Shaktar Donetsk. 2-2 on aggregate and I was all over them...then the ref sends off my right back with 10 minutes to go for diving. He then made it even worse by giving them a penalty in extra time...I WUZ robbed! Ha, ha
  3. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    Hmm, don't know then. I only play in 'Classic mode' and it works on that. Haven't got time to play the full game - unfortunately!
  4. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    You need to check whether the referee is harsh or firm - if he is, adjust your tackling to 'More Cautious' Equally, if he's lenient, change it to 'More aggressive' Hope that helps
  5. T

    Post Your Frustrations

    Just joined fm-base. I've been playing FM13 for 4 months and I love it - completely addicted! I just don't understand all the moaning about the game. It took me about a month to get the hang of it then I have taken Port Vale to the Premiership, won that, won the Community Shield and just won the...
Back
Top