Recent content by Toonz

  1. T

    Spurs boss wants to keep Modric

    I'd rather sell this piece of moaning tard and buy up two or three quality players (one striker, obviously, as Spurs fail to bang goals in there). They have pretty good midfielders, probably the game will be slowed a bit after he will leave, but I think they can do it.
  2. T

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_7051580,00.html Seems like Spurs may want to trigger some new transfers. It's going to be interesting.
  3. T

    Modric claims deal to leave Spurs

    This might have made Modric want to leave the club.
  4. T

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

    It's the same person, lad.
  5. T

    Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

    Man City are ruining football by trying to buy trophies instead of building a history like Liverpool, Manu U and Arsenal have done. I appreciate that their wonderful, long suffering fans must be delighted with their success and new found wealth but I'm sure that there are many amongst them...
  6. T

    Fabregas absent from Arsenal tour

    No, Real Madrid :P
  7. T

    Why do people still think Newcastle are a big club?

    Yeah, my mistake.
  8. T

    Why do people still think Newcastle are a big club?

    As a honest Newcastle fan, I admit Tottenham have been over us in the last 5-6 years, but we had our turning point around 00's. I'd rate Tottenham a bit bigger over us, but we have a better stadium and probably more loyal fans (not sure about it). As we going to the count, we probably have more...
Back
Top